What is an Alpha Wolf Ticket Worth?

What is an Alpha Wolf Ticket Worth?

Have you ever thought about how students and staff view Alpha Wolf Tickets? While asking students questions about the tickets, most had the same answers: They are boring and useless.
Many students mentioned that when they get tickets they don’t spend them, and some students said that they throw them away or give them to other people.
The Wolf Den is where most students spend their tickets, but some of them can’t purchase anything. Out of all the students I have interviewed all of them have said that teachers do not give out enough tickets, so they can’t get anything from the Wolf Den.
Students who put their tickets in the raffle box in the office have a chance to get free shirts and prizes. Many, though, choose not to enter their tickets.
“I don’t want to be called on the announcements so I don’t put them in the raffle box,” Elisabet Escalante said.
Others, see the raffle box as a good option.
“In terms of choosing how to spend the Alpha Wolf tickets, I would much rather use them on the raffle box, because there are better prizes,” Michelle Grave said.
The students all agree with each other that tickets need to be handed out more, they also mentioned that only getting 2 tickets isn’t enough and that you can barely get anything with that.
While talking with students, a teacher also had their own opinions on Alpha Wolf.
“I pass tickets out all the time. I pass them out to students who show leadership, participation, and kind and gracious acts,” Miss. Savage said.
She also agreed with knowing that teachers don’t always pass out enough tickets, and they are trying to get better at that. Some say the tickets are boring and others say they enjoy having them. All students seem to have their own opinion on Alpha Wolf Tickets.