Reverse Job Shadow on Thursday!

Jarelys is pondering which job she should shadow on Thursday.

Jennifer Hernandez, Contributing Writer

Reverse Job Shadow on Thursday!

On Thursday, sophomores and juniors are to do a reverse job shadow. Seniors will not be part of the reverse job shadows at school, but they are expected to do a job shadow or attend a college visit outside of school on Thursday. As for Sophomores and Juniors, they are to meet in their first-hour class at 7:30 am for attendance Then sophomores and juniors will head to the gym.
There, many options will be introduced. Students will have a variety to choose from for their four sessions. There will be everything from a police officer to a realtor to a motivational speaker.
The reverse job shadows will give students an opportunity to speak and listen to professionals. Students benefit from learning and asking any questions they may have about that career.
At 7:50 am students will be released from the main gym, and they are expected to look for their first session. Sessions will fill up fast, in case of classrooms filling up you will have to choose a different session in a different room. Teachers recommend you look for the classroom that has the session you are interested in as soon as released from the main gym.
There will be 7 minutes between each session so students have enough time to find their classroom. Session 1 will last from 8:00-8:45 am. Session two will last from 8:52-9:37. Session 3 will last from 9:44 to-10:29 am. The last session will be from 10:36-11:20 am.