Samsing Vs. iPhone

Back to Article
Back to Article

Samsing Vs. iPhone

Shaylynn Morris, Contributing Writer

Everybody has their preferences when it comes to everything in life. In this case with phones everybody has their opinion as well, and people are very picky about what phone they chose. Most people would assume any Apple product would be the best for all of those, but in this article I will give you all the statistics and state which phone is truly the best. This article is all about Android versus iPhone, which one is truly the best?
Starting off on a positive note, both of these phones have a nice layout and they are both great functioning phones. You would think iPhone being as popular as it is more people would have them but that’s not exactly the case. According to BMO Capital Markets analyst, Tim Long, in 2017 it was recorded to have been a little over 700 million iPhone users in the world right now. Of course, that is a lot but according to CEO Sundar Pichai, recorded in early 2017 there have been over 2 billion active Android users. Most teenagers would go for the most popular things and the most in trend things such as an iPhone and that is the case. I guarantee most of the iPhone users are teenagers that are just following a trend. That continues to create the question, are Iphones really better than androids?
The answer is yes. iPhones are better than androids, I know this because of various reasons. Some electronic advantages of having an are that they update faster than androids do, connects with any other brand of technology, and of course you could guess the camera is outstanding. For the people who don’t really care much about updates and things like that there are also way more advantages on an iPhones than there are android as well. Some of those things consist of the apps coming to iPhones before they arrive on android phones, the layout is easier and more nice looking and of course the one and only Siri. There are so many things that iphone has come up with before androids have and it has created a perfect little device you can carry around in your pocket wherever you go.
What about androids?What’s the advantages with those type of phones? For starters, androids are great phones and they do in fact hold more gigabytes than iPhones do, however, there are more things people prefer with an Iphone than they do with other phones. The kind of advantages androids have are more about the appearance, customize keyboard, easier to navigate contacts without social media connections, list notifications from most important to least, and the best part is most of the androids created are water and/or dust resistant. iPhones have become more water resistant but that is the first quality androids made before iPhones. The most common thing that is disliked about androids is the fact that they have an easily removable battery. Me personally being a former androids user, I don’t like this because if you drop your phone you can damage the battery or even lose it. In high school like I said the trend is iPhones and if you aren’t in that trend someone might want to be goofy and take your battery. I don’t know why someone would want to do that but that’s kids in high school for you.
The phone that you have might be your preference and you may like that type of phone over any others. Statistically more people love iPhones but that is because of what they like to see in a phone.